2009年5月10日日曜日

GW☆

I had a good time at Golden Week.
May secound and third, I had a part-time job at the cafe after a long time. I made some drinks and foods or I received visitors. I was very tired,because the cafe was very crowded.
May 4th,I met hamegirls in Kyobashi in Osaka. First, We went to Torikizoku. We ate many chicken foods. We talked many things. After that, We went to Karaoke. We sang songs for two hours. My favorite singers are EXILE,GReeeeN,Namie Amuro,Arashi and so on….
I often sing songs by Ayaka, Mika Nakashima, YUI, Kumi Koda,Ai Otsuka. I seldom sing songs by male singers.
May 5th and 6th, I stayed my friend house in Yao in Osaka. There were ten people there. We're all friends from high school days. We were at the same class for three years.Even now,we stay at each other's house about once every other month.
We watched some videos. And we cooked cheese fondu,Pasta,salad. It was very delicious. We turned night into day to talk about business,university,job search and so on. It's been a great pleasure for me meeting with them.
I made many memories at Golden Week.

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Great to have good friends, isn't it? And it's really good to have friends from different schools or living different lives!

Good to hear that you had a wonderful break :)

I didn't know you liked singing songs. I guess you have a lot to write about Karaoke!