2009年5月5日火曜日

多読☆



I read this book. The title is THE CAT IN THE HAT.
One day, The weather was rainy and cold. The boy and girl were bored, because they couldn't go out and play ball. They had been sat. And then, Something went bump and one cat entered their house. The cat put on a hat. The cat said "Why do you sit there like that?" "I know it is wet and The sun isn't sunny ,but we can have lots of good fun that is funny!"
The cat could strange things. For example, As the cat stand on a ball, he hold up a fish in a goldfish bowl and he put a cup on his hat and so on・・・. The fish told tht cat to stop such a thing. But the cat did't stop. And The house was terible sight.

This book was easy for me to read it. But I don't like read books.
多読って読んでるうちに好きになれますか??
 

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Thanks for your great book report!

So you don't like reading... Let me see. You don't like stories at all? You don't read comic books, either? You don't like listening to stories? You like reading news?

I've never disliked reading, so your question is really difficult to answer! But let's think about it!!!