2009年4月22日水曜日

Hannah Montana episode1


I lent the DVD. The title is Hannah Montana.
I watched episode 1.
It is comedy drama.
The main character is Miley Stewart. She is fourteen. She has a top secret.
She lives a doble life as an average teenage school girl named Miley and a famous pop singer named Hannah Montana. Her family is the only people to know the secret.
One day, Her friend invit Miley to go to the Hannah Montana's concert.
Of course,She doesn't go to the concert,because she is Hannah Montana.
when She finish the concert and she comes back a dressing room , Her friend sneak in the dressing room. and her secret is exposed. She and her friend have a quarrel over her secret.

面白いです☆6話目まで借りたから見たらまたブログに書きます♪

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

It sounds like a fun. I think I'll look for the book :-)

And and your comment is great☆☆☆ Good job!!! I'm looking forward to your next report!